Hello Space Engineers
This is REBELS-GAMES universe with 3 planets and moon for each,
where the gravity and ore amounts depend on it size,
and 1 special planet called DEAD SUN with rarest ores for most
advanced blocks, high gravity and constant damage from heat!
• Name of grid should start with your nickname.
( example: “Player Ship” )
Press (K) Terminal > Info > Grid Name:
• Behave decently and culturally in the game.
• Grids located more than 2000 km from center will be removed.
• Blocks without a <builtby> will be removed.
• Object must have a minimum +10 blocks.
• Objects and player information inactive on server +21 days are deleted.
▹Grid Core does not prevent removal.
• Every object you want to keep must have a owner and “Grid Core” block.
▹Otherwise it will be deleted.
▹It does not have to be turned on or completed, it just has to be.
▹More information: FAQ
• Faction must have a minimum of +2 players, otherwise it will be removed.
• Abusers of nanobots will get sanctions
• Raycasting is officially forbidden – Using it will cause a permanent ban.
• Using radar scripts – Forbidden.
• Using exploits – Forbidden.
• Using Safe Zone in the sun – Forbidden.
• Using Image Converter (LCD Images) – Forbidden.
• Using family sharing accounts – Using it will cause a permanent ban.
▹Does not apply to buyed versions
• PCU trading – Forbidden.
All voxels are reset once a week
• Every Sunday at 00:00
Before start U need to know the limits per Player:
- PCU per player: 30000
- Blocks per player: 10000
- Blocks per grid: 8000
- Grid Core: 5
- Safe Zone: 1
- Refinery: 2
- Basic Refinery: 2
- Assembler: 2
- Basic Assembler: 2
- Survival Kit: 4
- Nanobot: 1
- Projector: 2
- Piston: 2
- Rotor: 2
- Advanced Rotor: 1
- Hinge: 4
How does Grid Core work?
Policy violation (PCU trading)
A player who violates the rules and obtains additional pcu by trading with others – Excess pcu will be converted from positive to negative.
- Exceeded the limit +5000 (PCU 35000)
- Punished player -5000 (PCU 25000)
Rules for restoring objects-grids:
Request restore object: forum.rebels-games.com
- Objects are restored if they were destroyed by game/ multiplayer bug
- Victim of Clang must know timeframe when object was last time present on server, and MUST know individual name of grid
- Objects that crashed/vanished should be reported as soon as possible. Grid will be restored when one of Admins is available. Time limit is 48 hours.
- Admin can refuse restoring grid if object got no individual name or timeframe of last seeing is not precise.
- Object will be restored without subgrids
- Objects stolen/destroyed by other players wil be not restored
- Objects deleted by lack of grid core will be not restored
- Objects that are often crashing will be considered as bugged and will be not restored
- Objects with more than one subgrids are considered as clang altairs: will be not restored
sub grids are grids connected to main grid through rotor, connector or piston. Use them on own risk.
* those rules can be bend by admin. If there will be REALLY good reason, and/or player is real active in community, Grid CAN be restored, all will only depends from good will of admins
Starter Ship Info:
- First Spawn – You can choose it once every 21 days.
- Quick Spawn – You can choose it once every 15 min.
Remember: If you use “Quick spawn Moon/Earth” then the cooldown
“First spawn Moon/Earth” will be reset to 21 days.
Selecting a new spawn resets the timer.
The Starting Ship cargo have enough components to build:
Medical Room 1
O2/H2 Generator 1
Small Battery 1
Small Container 1
Small Reactor 1
Solar Panel 2
The universe have 2000 km radius with Trade station in the middle.
Earth (with Moon) – 400 km from center
Gravity: 1,0 G (Moon: 0,25 G)
Diameter: 70 km (Moon: 20 km)
Mars (with Moon) – 800 km from center
Gravity: 1,5 G (Moon: 0,5 G)
Diameter: 90 km (Moon: 25 km)
Alien (with Moon) – 1200 km from center
Gravity: 2,0 G (Moon: 0,75 G)
Diameter: 110 km (Moon: 30 km)
Dead Sun – 1600 km from center
Gravity: 3 G
Diameter: 50 km