Hello Space Engineers
This is REBELS-GAMES universe with 3 planets and a moon for each,
where the gravity and ore amounts depend on it size, and 2 special planets.
A DEAD SUN with the rarest of ores, high gravity and constant damage from heat.
But also a SCAVANGER PLANET for the daring Engineers!
- Name of grid should start with your nickname.
( example: “Player Ship” )
Press (K) Terminal > Info > Grid Name:
- Behave decently and culturally in the game.
- Grids located more than 2000 km from the center (Rebel’s Galactic Space Trades station) will be removed.
- Blocks without a <builtby> will be removed.
- Object must have a minimum +10 blocks.
- Objects and player information inactive on server +21 days are deleted.
▹Grid Core does not prevent removal.
- Every object you want to keep must have a owner and “Grid Core” block.
▹Otherwise it will be deleted.
▹It does not have to be turned on or completed, it just has to be.
▹More information: FAQ
- Faction must have a minimum of 2 players, otherwise it will be removed.
- Abusers of nanobots will get sanctioned
- Raycasting is officially forbidden – Using it will cause a permanent ban.
- Using radar scripts – Forbidden.
- Using exploits – Forbidden.
- Building stations within 50 km of the Sun and Scavenger Planet – Forbidden.
- Use of a Safe Zone within 50 km of Sun and Scavenger Planet – Forbidden.
- Using Image Converter (LCD Images) – Forbidden.
- Using family sharing accounts – Forbidden.
▹Using it will cause a permanent ban.
▹Does not apply to bought versions
- PCU trading – Forbidden.
- Using more points than the grid core limiter allows – Forbidden.
▹See Point Limits in FAQ for more info.
All voxels are reset once a week
Important limits per player:
- PCU per player: 30000
- Blocks per player: 10000
- Blocks per grid: 8000
- Grid Core: 5
- Safe Zone: 1
- Refinery: 2
- Basic Refinery: 2
- Assembler: 2
- Basic Assembler: 2
- Survival Kit: 4
- Nanobot: 1
- Projector: 2
- Piston: 2
- Rotor: 2
- Advanced Rotor: 1
- Hinge: 4
- PCU Upgrade: 1
How does Grid Core work?
Rules for restoring grids:
Request restore object: forum.rebels-games.com
- Grids are restored if they were destroyed by game / multiplayer bugs or when you are a victim of Clang!
- Information we need: Grid name and timeframe it was still in one piece on the server.
- Grids that crashed / vanished should be reported as soon as possible. Grids will be restored when one of the admins is available. Time limit is 48 hours.
- An admin can refuse to restore your grid if the object has no individual name or the specified timeframe is not precise.
- Grids will be restored without subgrids.
- Grids stolen / destroyed by other players will not be restored.
- Grids deleted by lack of grid core will not be restored.
- Grids that are often crashing will be considered as bugged and will be not restored.
- Objects with more than one subgrids are considered as clang altairs; will not be restored.
Sub grids are grids connected to the main grid through rotor, piston, hinge or connector. Use them at your own risk.
These rules can be bend by an admin if they have a good reason to do so. Keep in mind that this is a good will decision.
Starter Ship Info:
Remember: If you use “Quick spawn Moon/Earth” then the cooldown
“First spawn Moon/Earth” will be reset to 21 days.
Selecting a new spawn resets the timer.
The Starting Ship cargo has enough components to build:
- Medical Room
- O2/H2 Generator
- Small Battery
- Small Container
- Small Reactor
- Solar Panel x2
The universe has a 2000 km radius with Trade station in the middle.
Earth (with Moon) – 400 km from center
Gravity: 1,0 G (Moon: 0,25 G)
Diameter: 70 km (Moon: 20 km)
Mars (with Moon) – 800 km from center
Gravity: 1,5 G (Moon: 0,5 G)
Diameter: 90 km (Moon: 25 km)
Alien (with Moon) – 1200 km from center
Gravity: 2,0 G (Moon: 0,75 G)
Diameter: 110 km (Moon: 30 km)
Dead Sun – 1600 km from center
Gravity: 3 G
Diameter: 50 km