An update focusing on changes related to the Safe Zone
Warning! Old Safe Zone blocks should be grind down and new ones built.
– they consume a lot more energy than new ones and cost a lot PCU.
Because of problems with Zone Chip wear and massive energy consumption which interfere with the boost system
we rebuilt the safe zone activity:
- We’ve added 7 tiers of Safe Zone blocks.
- We’ve added Safe Zone Block for new players (Does not require Zone Chip).
- Safe Zone Block Inventory disabled.
- Safe Zone Block now consumes only 100kw of energy.
- Safe Zone Block consumes Zone Chip like a grid core (This is only way to avoid Consealment bug).
- The block only consumes Zone Chip, it does not take other components from block.
- Zone chip consumption is now block tier dependent .
- Zone Chip consumes every hour.
- You can top up your Zone Chip for a maximum of 7 days.
- Zone activation time reduced to 10 minutes.
- 1 Safe Zone Block per player
Safe Zone Details:
- New Player: 25m – 0 Zone Chip per hour
- MK1: 50m – 1 Zone Chip per hour
- MK2: 80m – 2 Zone Chip per hour
- MK3: 140m – 4 Zone Chip per hour
- ADV1: 200m – 6 Zone Chip per hour
- ADV2: 260m – 8 Zone Chip per hour
- ADV3: 320m – 10 Zone Chip per hour
Added Zone Chip for trading.
Now only removes rebel components.
Restored component production x1
- All voxels are reset twice a month
▹On the first (1) and fourteenth (14) day of the month.
Rapid-Fire Automatic Rifle
- Shoots with a series (90 -> 10) bullets
- RateOfFire (800 -> 3700)
- Deviate Shot Angle (3 -> 11)
- Fixed problem of collecting components when cutting ADV blocks using Nanobots.
Spoiler (Work started!)