Update - 1.4.4
Hello Space Engineers!
Today we present next update – something new, and it’s not over yet…
Full description bellow, enjoy!
From now O2/H2 generators don’t produce methan anymore.
We added new block: Methane generator (price will remain the same).
The consumption of methane in engines has been reduced 10 times, so the length of work on the tanks has increased 10 times.
Lower demand for methane resulted in lower ice consumption (1kg of ICE -> 1L of CH4).
1 methane engine on a small grid produces 2 MW.
To power it in real time you need 2 generators,
and a small tank (16,000L) is enough for over 1 hour of work.
1 methane engine on a large grid produces 20 MW.
To power it in real time you need 6 generators,
and a small tank (300,000L) is enough for over 2 hours of work.
The engines are lighter than batteries and the gas weighs nothing.
Despite the slow production (or a large number of generators), the methane system is a great alternative for your ship.
Improved icon of Rebels-Games
- Added new modification – Mass Relay
- Added new block: “Quantum Drive” which allow players to jump between servers (Exactly information will appear soon…)
- Added new block: Methane generator
- Added option which cause loose reputation if you attack NPC faction SCAV (Random Encounters)
- Increased time needed to activate safe zone (2min -> 15min)
- Increased amount energy used by safe zone (300MW -> 1GW)
- Increased minimum amount energy used by safe zone (5MW -> 8MW)
- Increased level of oxygen after respawn (0.09 -> 0.15)
- Fixed few errors which were responsible for generating NPC objects